NRHM, SHS Mumbai Recruitment 2013 :-
NRHM, SHS Mumbai has issued a notification for filling 23 number of Forensic Medicine Expert vacancies for district headquarters located in Thane, Raigarh, Pune, Satara, Sindhudurg, Nashik, Nandurbar, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Jalna, Parbhani, Hingoli, Osmanabad, Beed, Amravati, Buldhana, Gondia, Wardha, Chandrapur and Gadchiroli.
Job Type: Contract basis job for period of 11 month
Name of post: Forensic Medicine Expert
Number of post: 23 post
Educational qualification: M.D. or Diploma in Forensic Medicine. Experience in Forensic Medicine will be preferred.
Walk-in Date: 31st May 2013. 11:00am
Walk-in Venue: Commissioner (Familly Welfare) & Director, National Rural Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, st. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001
How to Apply: Application to be submitted on plain paper on the date of walk in interview indicating.
1. Name of post applied for
2. Full Name in block letters
3. Communication Address with phone/mobile no. (Compulsory) & E-mail ID
4. Date of Birth as on SSC record.
5. Educational qualifications mentioning name of the course, Institution and university, year of passing out and % of marks obtained.
6. Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post and salary.
7. And any other relevant details along with one passport size photo. Attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate needs to be bring along with the application.
For Further information Download Official advertisement from here.
|Last Date: Job Location: Company: Website: Email: Phone: Address:|