Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare invited eligible candidates for walk-in interview on 6th January 2014 regarding filling following vacancies. These vacancies are available in Central Leprosy Division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. See more details below.
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Type: Contract basis job
Name of post along with its number of post and remuneration are given below.
01. Consultant (Public Health) – 01 post; Remuneration: Rs.70,000/-
02. Consultant (Training/ IEC) – 01 post; Remuneration: Rs.70,000/-
03. Consultant (Programme Monitoring) – 01 post; Remuneration: Rs.70,000/-
04. Budget & Finance Officer – 01 post; Remuneration: Rs.40,000/-
05. Logistic & supply officer – 01 post; Remuneration: Rs.40,000/-
Educational Qualification: For job no.01, No.02, No.03 candidates should be Post graduate in Preventive Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Public Health. For Job no.04 & no.05 one should be graduate pass and should posses adequate experience.
How to apply: Candidates needs to appear for walk in interview and selection would be based on their performance in the interview.
Walk-in date: 06/01/2014 at 11:00am
Walk-in Venue: Dr.S.Y. Kothari,
Special DG (PH),
Directorate General of Health Services Room No 439-A-1,
A-Wing at Nirman Bhawan,
|Last Date: Job Location: Company: Website: Email: Phone: Address:|